Wednesday, February 24, 2010

24-2-2010

Yaaw :p

what a day ... maybe lets say the best day of this week ? maybe lool
Today i woke up late :p
when to gust early (a)
And did well in the labs and saw some best friends before leaving gust ^_^

and when I got back ... my family arrived It was a very wonderful moment !!
and I bought A Cake for them lool.
had the best launch ever :$
then i slept for 3 hours
I woke up after 3 hours !!! I forgot that AC Milan had a match today !!

They were down by 1 :(

I went downstairs .. opened the TV
watched the match :p
and they WON ^_^ 2-1 for ac Milan
and now they're the second in the Seria A and away by 4 points from Inter Silan

Oh btw I also forgot that Inter Are playing against Chelsea right now !!
Me Go Brb :P

2 comments:

  1. el 7emedeallah 3ala salamthom garat 3enek ;)

    7safa fazaw milan ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. el7emdellah 3ala salamt'hom oo Garat 3ainek
    Mabrook 3ala Fooz Milan oo Hardluck Fooz inter ;/

    ReplyDelete