Saturday, February 27, 2010

26-2-2010 ( Yesterday )

I think I forgot to write what happened yesterday :p
I slept on the keyboard while i was writing ... so here I am ;p

I ate launch with my mom from Whimpy ( Old Is Gold Baby :P ).
then I stayed bel dwaneya mn el 3a9er till night ... i was watching my bro playing ninja gaiden segma 2 ... and i was sick of that ~_~ the soundtrack amazed me so i downloaded it :p

after that i tried to play resident evil 5 but I got shocked that the new update was (168 MB) and the internet sucks yesterday !!! I don't know maybe the play station Store was down.
then my friend became online and told me that he may not come ( sh3qba it was 9 ~_~ ).

So I manage to turn my boring day to an interesting day.
I Downloaded " Anger Management " and I ordered Dinner From " MAKI "
I Ordered " Bo 3wais maki :p ( Issa maki ) and wazano maki ( Wazani Maki :p ) "
bo 3wais was perfect bs wazano nope :x

I enjoyed the movie and the dinner :p
Then I start talking to mom till 2 am
then i landed on my bed ( 7asha 6ayara mo 7saino )
Downloaded 2 new psp games ;p
and slept on the keyboard ~_~


brb let me eat my launch :p and i'll write what i'll do today :p

Peace ~_~

No comments:

Post a Comment