Friday, February 26, 2010

25-2-2010

uff what a day ~_~

wayed 7achy :p ma ketabt mbacher today ;\
so now i'll write a newspaper :P !!

awal shay when i woke up :p my friend talked to me and told me to not eat anything ;\
he told me he bought 2 kilos of fish ;\

3baly 2 kilos wayed ana :P qelt 400 smecha :P

3la ma w9al wala it was one fish ;\ 7amdella walla kanat 6ayba el smecha ( forgot it's name :\ ) bs my friend didn't know that i'm a 3etwy :p o balo3at semach :p

I pretended that I'm full so that to not eat the whole fish o a7ab6ah :P


b3ad shwayat deqayeq ye3t again :p i told him 5al nro7 markaz sul6an ... 3la ma re7na it was 4:30+

w9alna sharq ;\ kanat za7mat el masera lool
the kids kanaw shaden 7ailhom bel foums thank god ma kena eb my car :P
el foums mlawan hal sena ;\
btrqaly o azraq ;\

el mohem :p

I bought many chocolates :p for gust and i bought a special choco for some special friends :$

and i bought " SUSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII " ... 2 dishes :P yummy yummy :p and a new pepsi with cherry ;\

we got back.. ate the sushi :p
my friend left :p


then i watched roma's match in euro league and they lost KAAK :P
after that i saw juve's match ... it was like HELL !!! sa5eeeeeeeeeeeeeeefa !!! 0-0 was the final result

now i'm chatting with my friend about the finance and the stocks :p
I feel that i can understand it now after the MBA courses :p



pshew :p that was the zebda for what happened today :p


I Want another 5 sushi dishes :(

brbo for now :p

2 comments:

  1. I bought many chocolates :p for gust and i bought a special choco for some special friends :$

    U are freaking killing me
    0_o who sent u !

    ReplyDelete