Tuesday, February 23, 2010

First Labs

uffff what a day
today kan awal youm for my labs .. I had 2 Labs ( out of 4 ).
My first lab was great 7amdella, I changed my way in explaining bel lab .. I used Fadi's Old Way lool .. i gave them an example .. solved it with them step by step .. explained every step in proper way ( I Hope LOL ) then i distributed the exercise and let them solve it alone and I'm really happy that many of them solved it and some of them were happy after compiling their code and there's no error ( that made me happy too ^_^ lool ).

After that ... el 6amma el kubra LOOOL " CSC225 " lab .. It Was HELL !!

They Said " Yeah Yeah we can solve it " ... but it seems only few solved it ~_~

aaaa5 I think I'll suffer in CSC225 this course.




And at 5 I Went to my first Official MBA class ( since i missed yesterday's class ) .. It Was fun and the doctor 7adda 3ajeeeb !! If you found any subject that he teaches ENROLL IN HIS CLASS IMMEDIATELY !! LOOL

he gave us an example that he mentioned that managerial economics not for small projects and companies ... he said " IT's NOT FOR BAQQALA !! " LOOL 3ala 6ol yah eb bally 2 Iranians are studying the baqqala and they want to make a decision LOOL

another example :- he said the richer you become .. the Cheaper you'll become then he said give me an example for this i said in a low voice " el 7asaweya !! " LOOOL i took a note and a picture of that not ... I'll upload it tomorrow.



and i think thats it for my first OFFICIAL Day in this course :p

let's see what will happen tomorrow :p


See ya folks ^_^

3 comments:

  1. looool atmana ma en2theek b class 125 ;p

    wo eshfehom el 7asaweya @@ ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOL mafehom shay el 7asaweya :P ana 50% 7asawi :p


    la ana 3endy amal kbeer ena 125 ra7 ykon my best course hal semester :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 Iranians are studying the baqqala and they want to make a decision LOOL

    whats wrong with Iran ~__~

    ReplyDelete