Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today Is The DAY !!

Finally It's the 24th !!!

My parents will be back today ... Finally my mom will be back !! Awww I miss her so much , really I feel something is missing in my life
and next time i swear if she said she'll travel I won't let her go !! I'll Break her car and take her salary and buy AC Milan with it LOL
Finally the dark ages of my home will reach it's End !!!

Yeah and tomorrow I'll meet My best students " CSC225 " boys sections .. God I can't wait for that :D

maybe they're the best group that I've teach so far ... Osama 7saino Raed Monther Ahmads ( Many A7mad in the class :p ).


Yeah and I got my salary ^_^ so i can spend my weekend with my mom and my friends and enjoy it ^_^


Finally this boring day is over


Ciaos my friends ^_^

1 comment: