Sunday, February 28, 2010

27-2-2010 ( Yesterday )

I don't know what's wrong with me lol.
I'm writing posts very late and sleep on the keyboard ~_~
maybe i have to write everything Immediately .
Anyway ... Yesterday was fun lol.
My friends Gathered in my place ( Dwaneya ) and some old best friends showed up.
I challenged a7mdo boulbanat ( One of my best best friends and I call him " baba " :p ) in Pro Evolution 2010 .. he start laughing on me
We played 8 MATCHES !!!!
here's the results ~_~ :-

1) Brazil ( a7mdo ) 2-1 AC MILAN ( Me ) ~_~ << 3 red cards for me :(
2) Brazil ( a7mdo ) 3-2 AC MILAN ( Me ) @_@
3) Brazil ( a7mdo ) 4-3 AC MILAN ( Me ) :@
4) Brazil ( a7mdo ) 2-1 AC MILAN ( Me ) :(
5) Brazil ( a7mdo ) 6-4 AC MILAN ( Me ) :'(
6) Brazil ( a7mdo ) 3-1 AC MILAN ( Me ) $_$
7) Brazil ( a7mdo ) 3-2 AC MILAN ( Me ) -__-
8) Brazil ( a7mdo ) 5-5 AC MILAN ( ME ) ^_^ << Here I should be the winner :( the ref. cheated and gave him a penalty !! but i shocked him with huntelaar goal :p i'll upload it soon inshalla


After that He left and 2 of my friends stayed and start talking about protein and some pills for the gym ~_~ which i wasn't interested in that ~_~.

After that We Went to Ceaser Restaurant ... we ate too much ( ma7ad rjeem :p ).
and we had a nice talk at night till 2 AM

then I slept on the keyboard while I was typing ~_~ I may be missed something cause now I don't remember what happened exactly yesterday lool.


anyway ;p let me eat my launch right now and prepare cause I have a long long day :p

No comments:

Post a Comment