Sunday, February 28, 2010

Long Day Awaits

I'm eating my launch right now and waiting for my friend to drop by my home ( actually he's waiting for me to finish so he can come loool ).

After launch we'll go to a bank ( till now we're not settled on one ~_~ ) we want to take pre-paid visa so we can order things online ~_~. I Want Al-wa6any bank :p
and he want burqan ~_~.
We'll see what will happen :p.

after that we'll take a trip ( 7lwa hathy trip ) just to change our mood and refresh our minds :p to get into the mood of working and studying.

I want to buy many things ... Lenses .. Football manager 2010 :p ... board markers .. notes ... and some files and folders ... yeah and some clothes :$ ... Finally and laptop charger :P !!!


let's see what will happen :p i think non of those will be bought today :p.


Ciaos for now ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment